Pages

How to cope with Win 8 Metro does not run due to low resolution

Hallo Win 8 users, there is a problem on the metro on Win 8?
Below I will share his tips so that Metro can run on Win 8. This is because that leptop / our PC screen resolution is still low, so it can not open the metro app. I used to have Netbook Asus Eee PC and I have installed Win 8 but because the resolution is 800 x 600, would also not be able to play vidio.Then I try to install the drivers and the resolution rises to 1024 x 600, yaa passable larger, but when entering in its Metro kuramg still wrote the resolution. After I had been looking for information akhirmya I get the trick, try to follow the steps below:
  1. We select "Run" by pressing the start button and typing Run
  2. Then typing "regedit" and click ok
  3. Then we press "Ctrl + F" and type in "Display1_DownScalingSupported" (without the quotes)
  4. Click the find box and wait until the Registry editor
  5. Then click 2x on "Display1_DownScalingSupported"
  6. Then in the "Value Data" change the numbers at first 0 to 1, and click Ok
  7. Then restart leptop / PC
  8. After the restart then right click on the desktop and select Screen resolution
  9. hange Resolution to 1024 x 768 and click Ok
  10. Done, I've tried and succeeded

2 comments:

Y_F_A said...

sip gan,..sangat membantu ane

Unknown said...

okee :D

Post a Comment