Pages

How to make bootable win 8 with flashdisk

Hello everybody, Confused want to create a win 8 boot with a flash?
Here I share tips and 100% many times I've tried successfully, and I am using WinUSB Maker v2.0 software PUBLIC BETA RELEASE 2, I've tried 100% working perfectly, then follow the steps below : 

  1. We open the app
  2. And then in the selection box select the name of your flash.
  3.  
     

  4. Then we choose setup to USB
  5.  
  6.  
  7. We choose  "I want to work with an ISO image file
  8.    
  9.  We choose  "Select an ISO or Directory" 
  10. Then we click "Make USB Bootable"
  11.   
  12. Done.

2 comments:

Y_F_A said...

sudah ane coba berhasil sih,..tp kok agak lama ya nunggu bootablenya

Unknown said...

hahaha,...iya agak lama sih...tp kan ttp bisa

Post a Comment